Life insurance products
- Whole life insurance
- Universal life insurance
- Term life insurance
- Fixed annuities
- Immediate annuities
- Variable annuities1
- Mutual funds
- Retirement plans – Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA, SIMPLE IRA, 401(k), 403(b) TSA
- College savings plans – 529 college savings plans, Coverdell education savings accounts, UGMA/UTMA accounts
- Brokerage services
Modern Woodmen maintains relationships with other companies to help you locate additional products and services.
- Dental and vision insurance
- Disability income insurance
- Group employee benefits
- Group voluntary benefits
- Impaired risk life insurance
- International life and health insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Health insurance
- Medicare supplement insurance
- Medicare Advantage and prescription drug plans
- Checking accounts
- Savings accounts
- Certificates of deposit
- First mortgage home loans (new purchases and refinancing included)
- Home equity loans
- Visa® credit cards and gift cards
Individual agents may not be licensed to sell all products.
2Not issued by Modern Woodmen of America. Brokered insurance products available through MWAGIA Inc., a Modern Woodmen subsidiary. Product availability varies by state.
3Modern Woodmen Bank is a marketing name for MWABank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen of America. Annuities, insurance, retirement plans, mutual funds and other securities are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency, are not obligations or deposits for MWABank, and are not guaranteed by MWABank. These products involve risk, including the possible loss of principal invested. MWABank is an Equal Housing Lender.