Access your account information
- View your life insurance and/or annuity account values.
- Access and/or change your beneficiary information.
- Make convenient online payments.
Explore your member programs
- Fraternal Aid Fund: Members experiencing financial hardship due to a medical emergency or natural disaster could qualify to have their life insurance premiums paid by Modern Woodmen for a limited time.
- Do-Good Grant®: Eligible members can receive $200 (and other resources) to plan a volunteer project in their community.
- Make An Impact® Scholarships: Modern Woodmen’s scholarship program awards $450,000 total to 198 member students each year.
- The Modern Woodmen member magazine: This quarterly printed publication is written exclusively for and about Modern Woodmen members.
- And many more.
- Find contact information for your local Modern Woodmen office.
- Change your address or phone number in Modern Woodmen’s system.
- Access self-service forms.
- Opt in to receive digital notification for annual reports.
How to access your member account
Option 1: Log in at member.modernwoodmen.org.
Option 2: Download the mobile app:
Note: If you created an account on the old member website (before March 25, 2021), you'll need to re-register to access the new member portal. Learn more about the registration process.
Find more information
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more details about online member accounts.