A premier employer in the Quad Cities area
Modern Woodmen offers an outstanding work environment. Our facilities, which are designed to meet the growing needs of Modern Woodmen’s operations, are modern, spacious and welcoming. Employees also enjoy breathtaking views of the Mississippi River and downtown areas.
Areas of employment include (but are not limited to):
- Information systems and technology.
- Customer service.
- Financial services.
- Marketing and communications.
- Investment, legal and actuarial.
- Project management.
- Internships. (See below.)
Compensation and benefits
What do Modern Woodmen employees like about coming to work? For many, the top answer is “the people.” Co-workers often become like family.
Home office employees also enjoy:
- Competitive salaries.
- Medical and dental plans.
- Pension plan, providing monthly fixed payments in retirement.
- 401(k) retirement contribution plan, including an employer match.
- Group term life insurance.
- Educational incentives and tuition reimbursement.
- Long-term and short-term disability.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time.
- Personal technology loan program.
Summer internship program
Modern Woodmen offers full-time, paid, 11-week summer internships for current college students interested in exploring the financial services industry. The program offers an opportunity for students to gain real-life work experience related to their studies while connecting with a mentor in their field.
The areas offering internships will vary from year to year and may include Financial Services, Accounting, Investment, Legal, Information Technology, Marketing, Actuarial, Operations and others.
When applications for the internship program are open, positions will be listed beginning in the fall (until filled) under Current Openings.