A premier employer in the Quad Cities area
Modern Woodmen offers an outstanding work environment. Our facilities, which are designed to meet the growing needs of Modern Woodmen’s operations, are modern, spacious and welcoming. Employees also enjoy breathtaking views of the Mississippi River and downtown areas.
Areas of employment include (but are not limited to):
- Information systems and technology.
- Customer service.
- Financial services and banking.
- Marketing and communications.
- Investment, legal and actuarial.
- Project management.
Compensation and benefits
What do Modern Woodmen employees like about coming to work? For many, the top answer is “the people.” Co-workers often become like family.
Home office employees also enjoy:
- Competitive salaries.
- Medical and dental plans.
- Pension plan, providing monthly fixed payments in retirement.
- 401(k) retirement contribution plan, including an employer match.
- Group term life insurance.
- Educational incentives and tuition reimbursement.
- Long term disability.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time.
- Personal technology loan program.