A small piece of your retirement savings can be used to pay for life insurance, which can help provide an income tax-free death benefit.
Life insurance can be used to help:
- Pay the income taxes due on inherited retirement accounts.
- Ensure an income to a surviving spouse.
- Provide an income to a family member with special needs.
- Distribute your assets tax efficiently to your heirs.*
- Create an endowment for your favorite charity or organization.
*Consult your tax professional for more information.
Your financial representative
Meet a Modern Woodmen representative in your community and begin to explore how shared values can work for you.
Find a rep near you
Need help finding a representative?
If you’re unable to find a Modern Woodmen representative in your community, we’d like to help.Contact the home office
Additional products and services
Talk to a representative to see what's best for you.
Coverdell education savings account
Coverdell education savings accounts (ESAs) are a convenient and effective way to save money for educational expenses.Coverdell education savings accounts