A small piece of your retirement savings can be used to pay for life insurance, which can help provide an income tax-free death benefit.
Life insurance can be used to help:
- Pay the income taxes due on inherited retirement accounts.
- Ensure an income to a surviving spouse.
- Provide an income to a family member with special needs.
- Distribute your assets tax efficiently to your heirs.*
- Create an endowment for your favorite charity or organization.
*Consult your tax professional for more information.
Your financial representative
Meet a Modern Woodmen representative in your community and begin to explore how shared values can work for you.
Find a rep near you
Need help finding a representative?
If you’re unable to find a Modern Woodmen representative in your community, we’d like to help.Contact the home office
Additional products and services
Talk to a representative to see what's best for you.
MaxProvider® flexible premium deferred annuity
Modern Woodmen of America’s MaxProvider® is a safe way to accumulate retirement savings that can last your lifetime. This flexible premium deferred annuity helps reduce retirement planning uncertainty by eliminating the risk of market volatility and making sure your money is there when you need it – whenever that may be.MaxProvider® Annuity