A small piece of your retirement savings can be used to pay for life insurance, which can help provide an income tax-free death benefit.
Life insurance can be used to help:
- Pay the income taxes due on inherited retirement accounts.
- Ensure an income to a surviving spouse.
- Provide an income to a family member with special needs.
- Distribute your assets tax efficiently to your heirs.*
- Create an endowment for your favorite charity or organization.
*Consult your tax professional for more information.
Your financial representative
Meet a Modern Woodmen representative in your community and begin to explore how shared values can work for you.
Find a rep near you
Need help finding a representative?
If you’re unable to find a Modern Woodmen representative in your community, we’d like to help.Contact the home office
Additional products and services
Talk to a representative to see what's best for you.
Single premium immediate annuity
Getting ready to retire? You face many risks, including increasing health care costs, the impact of inflation and market volatility. If you are like most, you feel the future of Social Security is uncertain and your employer most likely doesn’t offer a pension. The result? The largest risk you may face is the risk you will outlive your retirement savings.