Modern Woodmen logo
Modern Woodmen’s logo is the visual symbol of our organization and all it represents – achieving financial security and reaching financial goals through the shared values of our fraternal organization.
The logo is also the cornerstone of Modern Woodmen’s branding design system. It consists of the logo type (Modern Woodmen), logomark (the shield) and the descriptor (fraternal financial).
- Always work with an official logo. Don’t try to recreate it.
- Don’t photocopy the logo from a business card or another marketing piece. This can distort the logo, and the quality will be poor.
- Don’t use an internet image search to find the logo. These searches may bring up outdated, incorrect or low-quality versions of the logo.
- Always work with a computer file when using the logo. (See below to download the logo now.)
- Don’t rearrange elements of the logo, eliminate parts of the logo or change the logo’s color scheme. Modern Woodmen’s corporate colors are blue, green and white.
- Ensure that when using one color, the entire logo appears in black, white or pantone 7470 blue. It should not appear in any other color.
- Please refer to this Logo Quick Reference Sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Download four-color positive logo
(for white or light background)
Download four-color reverse logo
(for dark background)
Modern Woodmen’s four-color logo is available in a positive and a reverse format. As a general rule of thumb:
- Use the positive version when placing the logo on a white or light background.
- Use the reverse logo when placing on a black or dark background.
- Tip: The cloud image in the shield should always be white or light colored.
If you’re working with a Modern Woodmen representative to create materials, he/she could be subject to a penalty if the logo is used improperly. Please ensure strict adherence to requests from representatives and be sure to run any proposed changes by him/her.
Please contact Modern Woodmen’s comunications team for authorization to use the logo, for alternate logo options or for more information.